The duties and responsibilities of the Women’s Assistant Commissioner shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
A) Serve as SA’s liaison to ASANA.
B) Ruling on parliamentary procedures at all formal meetings of the Board.
C) Serving as an authorized signatory on the League checking account(s).
D) Accounting to the Board for all general business.
E) Serve as the primary representative of the League at the meetings of ASANA.
F) Oversee play and rules of conduct.
G) Be responsible for the handling of all documents required by ASANA, including but not limited to:
1) Non-resident player forms
2) Team rosters
3) List of teams and managers
4) Conference team’s designation (A, B, C, D, E)
5) Reservation of slots at the ASANA World Series
6) ASANA Women’s World Series (hereafter referred to as WWS) rosters
7) Player rating information input into the ASANA database